Coaching for Excellence
Of all the roles that supervisors and managers must play, the role of coach is one of the most important, both for the development of their employees, as well as for the overall success of their organizations.
Coaching for Excellence training provides managers, supervisors, and team leaders with the one-on-one coaching, communication, and feedback skills that are crucial for success in today’s rapidly changing, highly competitive organizational environment.
This training program consists of a series of brief skills presentations, class discussions, exercises and simulations through which participants will learn how to:
- Lead by example
- Develop trust and mutual respect
- Demonstrate personal interest in employee development
- Communicate empathy for both personal and professional issues
- Provide honest and accurate “big picture” information
- Establish specific performance criteria
- Offer effective, performance-based, feedback
- Help employees plan for improvement
ITM Group can deliver Coaching for Excellence training at your organization:
Starting at $295.00 / person (minimum of 15 attendees)
This includes printed participant materials and certificate of completion. Travel costs, if required, are additional. Contact us, using the button below, to learn more.